This month’s bag came in a silvery studded pouch. Inside, I received the following:
1. Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss: I thought this lipgloss was okay – the color was more on the berry/plum side upon swatching even though it looked to be deep red in the tube. The consistency is a bit runny but that might work for those who don’t like anything too thick or sticky.
2. Pacifica Eyeliner: It was a shimmery slate gray shade. I can’t speak for the staying power because I haven’t used it yet but it is a pretty flattering color that I think would work on most skin tones!
3. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Cleanser: Made with aloe vera, cucumber & watercress, this fragrance-free formula is meant to be safe for all skin types with no irritation.
4. Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream: This hand cream had a scent that I was not entirely fond of – I can’t explain it but it just smells a little too chemical-y for my taste. My mom really liked it though, so I’m handing it over to her so it doesn’t go to waste!
5. Crown Brush C476 Crease/Shadow Brush: I’m pretty excited to use this brush because I LOVE dual-ended brushes/products – anything to keep my makeup bag a little lighter because I need all the help I can get! The brush quality appears to be pretty good – the bristles feel soft & substantial.
What did you guys think about this month’s Ipsy bag? Comment below!